Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Humble, TX
Abacus Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Abacus Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Abacus Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Every building has a water heater, but unfortunately, there are too many people who don’t even think about it until there is a problem. It is the unsung hero of any plumbing system. It provides the hot water we need for showering, laundry, and doing dishes. With a tank-style water heater, water comes into the building and is stored in a large tank. It is then heated up and kept heated by a source such as propane, natural gas, solar energy, or electricity. If the water in the tank cools down, it gets heated up again, or if it depletes it fills up again automatically.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Hot water heaters are not as simple as they appear. While the concept is easy to understand, there are several components that work together to make it work. Abacus Plumbing in Humble provides trained professionals who can help to install or service your water heater of any type. Repairing a water heater on your own is not a good idea. You could do it incorrectly, or you might even injure yourself through electrocution, carbon monoxide poisoning, or explosions. Incorrect installation or repair could also lead to damage to your home.
Abacus will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safely connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections in Humble, TX
Many major water heater issues are the result of smaller problems that are left to develop over time. The sooner you are able to identify and repair problems, the most cost-effective they will be. Some signs that you need an inspection include:
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
Water heaters need regular maintenance so that they work as well as possible at all times. Over time scale and sediment can build up and cause problems with your water heater. These substances can even get into the water that you use for your daily tasks, like washing dishes and laundry. An Abacus plumber in Humble will drain out your water heater once a year to clear out anything that might be an issue so your water heater runs properly and efficiently.
An annual inspection and maintenance visit is part of an Abacus Club membership. You get access to the expertise of an experienced Abacus plumber to make sure that everything is working properly and in good repair, including the anode rod. This rod keeps the water warm, but it can wear down over time, and may need to be replaced. Call us today and sign up for an Abacus Club membership so you don’t even have to think about maintenance for your water heater ever again.