Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Katy, TX
Abacus Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Abacus Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Abacus Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
There’s a good chance that you have seen a tank water heater. As the name suggests, they are made from a tank that holds water at a hot temperature after it comes into the home so that there is always hot water ready for your showers and dishwashing. The tank is kept hot using propane, natural gas, solar energy, or electricity. As the water cools, it is automatically heated up so that you have it available again and you never have to worry about it.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
The concept behind water heaters seems simple, but there are several components that make them more complicated than they seem. You should always leave the installation and servicing to the professionals. Abacus Plumbing in Katy has a team of licensed and insured plumbers who have years of experience and knowledge behind them. If you try to repair or even install your water heater on your own, then you run the risk of damaging the appliance, incorrectly connecting it, or suffering injuries, such as electric shock, monoxide poisoning, or burns. A professional Abacus plumber can handle everything for you, including:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections in Katy
Getting your water heater inspected is the best way to avoid small problems from developing over time into big ones. By catching problems early, you can avoid potentially extremely expensive repair jobs and the frustration that comes with being without hot water. Here are some issues that signal the need to get an inspection for your water heater.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
The other aspect to regular inspections is maintenance. One of the most important maintenance procedures your Katy Abacus plumber can provide is draining your water heater. Over time, scale and sediment can build up inside your heater, which can affect its performance and even leak into the water that you use for dishwashing and showering.
An Abacus Club membership comes with an annual inspection and maintenance visit to catch issues and fix them immediately. The anode rod, in particular, needs to be monitored. It is the instrument that heats the water, and it can deteriorate over time. By having an Abacus Club membership, you get the benefit of an Abacus professional plumber to provide expert maintenance and servicing of your water heater.