Kemah Boardwalk, one of the best places to visit
The Kemah Boardwalk is a 60-acre Texas Gulf Coast theme park located in Kemah, Texas, about 30 miles southeast of Houston. The Boardwalk, which runs extensively along the coasts of Galveston Bay and Clear Lake, is regarded as one of the best in the country. Landry’s, Inc. owns and operates the complex, which includes more than ten restaurants, rides, midway games, attractions, a boutique hotel, a charter yacht, a 400-slip marina, and several stores. On the Boardwalk, there is no charge to walk around. Ride tickets can be purchased separately or as part of an all-day ride pass.
215 Kipp Ave
Kemah, TX 77565
Things to Do near Kemah Boardwalk: –
- Boardwalk Beast
- Stingray Reef 215 Kipp Ave
- Kemah Carriages
- The Kemah Lighthouse Maze
- Get The Net Fishing Charters
Current Attractions to visit in Kemah Boardwalk: –
There are so many attractions to see, let’s know each of them. Starting from Boardwalk Bullet – Gravity Group Wooden Coaster, to Wonder Wheel – Kiddie Ferris Wheel, to Double-Decker Carousel, Century Wheel – Ferris Wheel, C.P. Huntington Train, Hypno Spin – Tilt-a-Whirl, Boardwalk Tower – Observation Tower, Jungle Bounce – Kiddie Drop Tower, Aviator – Chance Rides Aviator, Pharaoh’s Fury – Swinging Ship, Drop Zone – Drop Tower, Rockin’ Rocket – Rockin Tug, Flare – Super Loop, Iron Eagle – Zip Line
Facts to know about Kemah Boardwalk: –
- The Kemah Boardwalk is a 60-acre Texas Gulf Coast theme park, approximately 30 miles southeast of Downtown Houston, Texas.
- This is the home to more than ten restaurants, a collection of rides, midway games, attractions, a boutique hotel, a charter yacht, a 400-slip marina and multiple shops.
- There is no charge to walk around on the Boardwalk. Tickets for rides can be purchased individually, or all-day ride passes are available. If I remember correctly, if you take all the rides, it may cost something less than $30 only.
- No pets are allowed in Kemah Boardwalk.
- The popular 96-foot-tall, 3,236-foot-long roller coaster is built on a 1-acre footprint, making it one of the most compact roller coasters in the world.