Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Kingwood, TX
Abacus Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Abacus Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Abacus Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Homeowners spend a lot of time concerned about their homes. Plumbing issues are often at the top of the list. However, the water heater itself is often an afterthought as it provides the hot water needed for showering, cleaning dishes, and doing laundry every day. Tank-style water heaters are the most common type in Kingwood, TX. Water enters the home and enters a large tank, where it is heated and stored. It is then available for use whenever it is needed. Abacus Plumbing has a team of licensed and insured water heater experts ready to help with all of your needs.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Water heaters are not as simple as they appear. There are several components, from the tank to the anode rod, to pipes, and heating sources. Abacus Plumbing in Kingwood can repair all types, makes, sizes, and brands. Do not try to install your water heater on your own. Otherwise, you may cause damage to the heater or even your home and just end up having to pay for repairs anyway. Not only that, but you could be creating a safety issue as you put yourself at risk of explosion or even carbon monoxide poisoning.
Abacus will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections in Kingwood, TX
There are several signs that your hot water heater might be malfunctioning or failing. If you spot one or more, then do not hesitate to call Abacus to inspect your water heater. Leaving those issues alone will only let them get worse, until they become expensive and stressful plumbing disasters. Here’s what to look for.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
A water heater needs regular maintenance to make sure that it is functioning at its best at all times. This includes draining the unit to clean out any substance buildup that might be affecting performance or leaking into your water. By not having your heater maintained, you run the risk of leaks, malfunctions, and higher water bills.
Joining the Abacus Club means getting access to an Abacus Plumber to come and inspect and maintain your system every year. This can help save you money down the line since you will be preventing major problems from developing in the first place. Call Abacus today for more information.