Water Heater Repairs and Installation in Spring, TX
Abacus Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Abacus Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Abacus Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Tank water heaters are the most common type of water heater, and you’ve probably seen many of them throughout your life. Water comes into your home at regular temperature and gets stored in a large tank. That tank is then heated up using fuel sources such as propane, electricity, natural gas, and sometimes solar energy. After it is heated, if the water cools down, it gets heated up again to make sure that you have hot water available for your showers, washing machine, dishwasher, or any other hot water usage.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
They may seem like simple appliances, but hot water heaters are more complicated than at first appearance. It is best that only professionals install and service yours. Abacus Plumbing in Spring employs fully-licensed plumbers who are true experts in the field. Do not try to repair your hot water heater on your own. You may end up doing more damage than there was originally, which will lead to more frustration and higher repair costs.
You also expose yourself to unnecessary risk if you try doing it yourself. You could get shocked, or get carbon monoxide poisoning, or cause an explosion. Call a professional for help so that it is done properly and safely.
Abacus will make sure to:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safely connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections
There are certain potential issues that might require you to have a trained plumber inspect your water heater. Catching issues early is important to avoid expensive repairs. The longer issues are left alone, the most costly they can be. These include:
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
MAintenance will help you avoid expensive repairs and will help it to run properly at all times. One thing your Spring Abacus plumber can do is drain your water heater each year. This will help remove sediment and scale that has built up. These substances can leak into the water and cause your water heater to perform poorly.
If you choose our Abacus Club membership, you will get an annual maintenance visit that includes draining. We will also inspect your water heater, including the anode rod. This road is what keeps your water hot, and can deteriorate over time. Investing in your membership means that you can save on problems and money down the line. Call Abacus and join the Abacus Club so you don’t have to worry about maintenance.