Water Heater Repairs and Installation in The Woodlands, TX
Abacus Water Heater Services
- All Makes & Models of Water Heaters
- Gas Water Heaters
- Electric Water Heaters
- Abacus Plumbers are Fully Licensed & Insured
- Abacus Plumbers offer FREE Estimates for Quotes on New Tankless Water Heaters
Mose homes in The Woodlands have a tank-style water heater. They are made up of several components, but the main thing is the large tank where water is stored and heated. They use a heating source like propane, electricity, natural gas, or solar energy in some cases. It keeps refilling automatically, as the water depletes. This way, there is always hot water available for everything you need.
Trust Your Water Heater Installation to Professional Plumbers!
Hot water heaters require professionals to help service and install them. To probably work with them, you need to have training and experience. Abacus Plumbing in The Woodlands has a staff of expert plumbers who can do everything you need for your water heater from installation onward. If you try it for yourself, you could end up hurting yourself or causing damage to your home or water heater. Here are the services that Abacus offers for your water heater:
- Get all of the appropriate permits and licenses
- Schedule all the inspections you need
- Remove and dispose of your old water heater
- Safety connect your water heater to your heating source, whether it be gas or electricity
- Provide you with the peace of mind knowing that you don’t have to worry about losing out on hot water
- Give you the benefit of years of experience and knowledge from professional plumbers
Water Heater Inspections in The Woodlands, TX
Having an Abacus plumber inspect your water heater means that we will be able to catch any problems before they get too serious. Many water heater disasters are the result of small problems that grow into bigger ones. If you notice these signs, then make sure to contact us for an inspection.
- Lack of hot water
- Prematurely running out of hot water after common daily uses
- Pilot light that goes out too often
- Water that is not adequately warm
- Noises coming from your water heater
- Water that has an odor when you turn on taps
- Water leaking from your tank
- A water heater that is more than 6 years old
The Importance of Maintenance
The best way to prevent having to shell out for major repairs is by having an Abacus plumber provide annual maintenance to your water heater. Perhaps the most important maintenance job is to drain sediment and scale that has built up throughout the year. It can cause your water heater to work inefficiently and even fail. It can also affect the water quality for washing dishes and showering.
An Abacus Club membership gives you an annual maintenance and inspection visit that includes draining your water heater. The anode rod in your water heaters needs to be checked as it can erode over time until it eventually stops warming your water. If you spend on a membership, you can save money down the line by avoiding expensive repair jobs. Call us today to join the Abacus Club so that your maintenance is taken care of.