Ceiling Fans Installation In Houston For Homeowners
Ceiling fans are a very popular addition to install in bedrooms, patios, and living rooms. When you want to add a ceiling fan, the most difficult step tends to be getting it wired into your electrical system, especially if you do not have an existing fan or light fixture already in place.
Installing a ceiling fan without existing wiring means you will need to run cables to connect it to a power source. Electrical wiring can be tricky if you do not know what you are doing; many people will opt to let a professional do the job for them.
Smaller rooms and areas around your home are sometimes difficult to light, and going through the hassle and expense of Installing wired lights can add another stressor to our already hectic lives. Utilizing a ceiling light without wiring is a great way to light those smaller areas without spending time and money setting up wired lights. Here are the best places to install a ceiling light without wiring.
1. Crawl spaces. Installing a ceiling light without wiring saves you the hassle of calling an electrician. This space is often forgotten about when it comes to lighting. With the ceiling light, you can safely access the crawl space whenever you need it
2. Closets. We go into our closets almost everyday, thus having lighting is crucial. Because the ceiling light is wireless and battery powered, it will not increase your energy bill even though it gets a lot of use.
3. Showers. Having well lit bathrooms and showers is important for all ages to prevent trips and falls. According to a New York Times article, “the most hazardous activities for all ages are bathing, showering and getting out of the tub or shower.” Installing a wireless ceiling light in a dark shower is a simple way to increase safety.
4. Pantries. Just like our closets, our pantries get used every day. A wireless ceiling light is an easy and energy efficient addition to provide you with convenient lighting in one of the most used places in the house.
5. Sheds. These spaces are often times separated from the main house, making it even more difficult to install wired lights. Get hassle-free affordable lighting with a wireless ceiling light. Read more…
The Advantages of Installing Ceiling Fans
Ceiling fans will make a great addition to your home. Not only do they add comfort, they are an attractive feature that improves a room’s appearance. An experienced licensed electrician will make their installation safe, efficient, and trouble-free. Call us at 713-766-3605 for your home service and repair needs.