The White Glove Health & Safety Plumbing Inspection for Houston Residents
The White Glove Health & Safety Plumbing Inspection covers over 100 items in the typical home plumbing system. It is a FREE service with an Abacus Club Membership (a $200 value). You don’t have to do a thing! We’ll remind you when it’s time for your annual plumbing inspection. There is no easier way to keep your home’s plumbing system operating at peak performance.
Here’s what it covers:
- All toilets within the home are checked for leaks and smooth operation. We make any needed adjustments FREE!
- All home faucets are put through a rigid “performance test.” Any needed adjustments are FREE!
- All exposed water lines are checked for leaks or damage.
- All piping under faucets and sinks are checked for leaks or damage.
- All drains are checked for leaks and clogs. We’ll even utilize our state-of-the-art DrainVision™ “seeing eye” drain technology to check for any potential drain backups or clogs. This alone can save you trouble and expenses by preventing a nasty plumbing backup.
- Washing machine hoses and lines are checked for leaks or clogs (this is where most leaks occur in the home).
- Water heaters are checked for any signs of leaks, corrosion, or damage. All gas lines need to be inspected as well if applicable. Since a water heater is a point of many leaks in the home, this will give you peace of mind and ensure that your family has a continuous supply of hot water. If the water heater has a drain valve, we’ll drain and flush it to keep it operating at peak performance. Draining a water heater extend its life.
- All Bathroom shower & Tub plumbing is inspected for leaks and damage.
Our professionally-trained, background-checked, and licensed plumbers will gladly answer any questions you have about your home’s plumbing system.
Apply for an Abacus Club membership or call (832) 554-9951.