The Abacus Club: Preventive Plumbing Maintenance and Repair
When you join The Abacus Club, you can rest assured that you are covered when it comes to any plumbing problems you may experience throughout the year.
We take care of our members’ homes as if they were our own, only sending drug-tested, background-checked, and professionally-trained technicians into your home. And the Abacus Club is exclusive… we only allow 22% of our members to belong, so you truly are part of a special Club!
Over 4,000 Satisfied
Abacus Club Members!
Get $200 in FREE Service!
Abacus Plumbing provides you and your family with a FREE White Glove Health and Safety Inspection ($200 Value) annually as a member of our Abacus Club. This means we perform a 100-point check on all of your home’s plumbing system components, which can prevent major problems and save you from the inconvenience and expense of repairs throughout the year.
Front of the Line VIP Scheduling
As a member, you are automatically at the top of our list should you need us. Our red carpet service puts you front and center, with a fast pass for our prompt, professional service.
Generous Member Savings
Should you need service, your membership entitles you to generous savings on service.
$126 in Abacus Club Member Only Coupons
Each year you renew your membership, you get coupons valued at $63 in July and $63 in December good for any repair!
Peace of Mind for Pennies a Day!
Your Club Membership has enormous benefits for very little… just about $2.42 per week for all this!
Automatic Extended 2-year Warranties
We will double our standard warranty of one year to an industry leading two-years on most repairs. No one else comes close to giving you this kind of peace of mind!
What You Get with The Abacus Club Plumbing Membership:
Our licensed Plumbers will conduct a multi-point inspection of your home’s plumbing system, looking for any potential problems, safety hazards or opportunities to improve plumbing quality. The inspection includes, but is not limited to:
- Water Heater**: All water heaters are checked for safety, leaks and signs of corrosion. Includes connections, shut off valve, vent piping, temperature and pressure valve (T&P), flush, anode rod, and more. If a suitable drain valve is present, your water heater will be drained and flushed and your water heater’s anode rod will be removed and checked (if possible).
- Kitchen: Includes check of garbage disposal, dishwasher, sink, faucets and drains and more.
- Bathroom: Includes sinks, faucets, shut offs, toilet functionality, tub/shower connections, drains, shower heads and more *.
- Toilets: All toilets are checked and tested for leaks and smooth operation.
- Faucets: All faucets are tested and must pass a rigid “Performance Test.”
- Exposed Water Lines: All exposed water lines are checked for any damage.
- Piping: All piping under your bathroom and kitchen sinks are checked for any sign of potential water damage.
- Drains: All drains are checked above and below sinks for leaks and clogs.
- Washing Machine: Washing machine hoses and valves are thoroughly checked.
- Assess any Problem Areas: If you have any concerns or questions about your plumbing, such as hot water issues, water pressure, water purification, leaks, or otherwise, your technician can help assess or recommend solutions.
* Add $9 (Total: $135/Year) for homes with 4-5 bathrooms. Add $18 (Total: $144/Year) for homes with 6 or more bathrooms.
** Does NOT include Tankless Water Heater Maintenance