REME HALO® In-duct Air Purifier (Now Proven to Inactivate SARS-CoV-2 by 99.9%)
The REME HALO® Air Purification System uses next-generation technology to provide clean air to your home and purify at the source – your HVAC system.
Abacus recommends the REME HALO® system as the best odor and pollutant reduction solution on the market.
The system recreates nature’s process of purifying the air, which is like bringing in fresh air from outside and never having to open your windows. It’s effective against all three categories of indoor air pollutants:
Particulates, Microbial and Gases. It can also reduce common allergy triggers such as pollen, mold spores, dander and dust. REME HALO® has been thoroughly tested on airborne and surface bacteria & viruses, such as MRSA, e-coli, and Norwalk, to name a few. Say goodbye to odors from cooking, pets, dirty socks, diaper pails, and musty rooms.
Benefits of the system
- Dual ionizers to reduce airborne particulates (dust, dander, pollen, mold spores)
- Kills up to 99% of bacteria, mold and viruses
- Reduces “sneeze germs” by 99% in the time a sneeze can reach three feet.
- New zinc ions kill 99% of viruses on surfaces
- Unlike portable units that are limited to the room in which they are placed, the REME HALO® provides whole home and building purification.
- Easily integrated with your existing HVAC system. The unit doesn’t take away living space and operates silently.
- Two (2) quick release features for easy, no tool, cell replacement
- Incorporates an adjustable shroud around the REME® cell, which allows customization of the advanced oxidation plasma output.
Certifications & Awards
- U.S. Military approved for mold reduction in field hospitals.
- U.S. and International Hospital approval for the fight against infectious diseases: 99% reduction of Staph (MRSA).
- Major U.S. city school reports 20% reduction in absenteeism.
- Tested and approved by the Chinese Government for protection against the deadly SARS virus.
- Approved by the USDA, FSIS, and FDA for use in food processing plants. Employed to reduce microbial contamination of food being processed.
- Cruise lines use it as a safety measure against Norwalk Virus outbreaks.
- Conforms to: UL 1598:2008 (3rd Edition)
- CAN/CSA C22.2 No.250.0:2008
- EN 60335-2-65/A1:2008