Tankless water heaters and other plumbing appliances need to be matched with your Houston home’s overall plumbing system, an Abacus certified plumber can help with this and avoid unneeded plumbing repairs in the future.
Tankless Water Heaters or Tank: Which is Right for You?
Why should you choose a tankless water heater?
There are six logical reasons for choosing a tankless water heater:
- Endless Hot Water: Never run out of hot water. No matter how much you and your family shower and run the dishwasher or the washing machine you’ll always have plenty of hot water. A tankless water heater will provide instant, on-demand hot water when you want it.
- Lower Utility Bills: You will save on energy bills, (tankless water heaters use 10 – 20% less energy). A tankless water heater only heats water when it’s needed and as it’s needed.
- Space Savings: Tankless water heaters are smaller and compact; therefore, they take up a lot less room in your home. This is particularly important if you’d like to reclaim that space that your tank water heater is taking up and put it to better use. Tankless units hang right on the wall out of the way…sometimes even in the attic, giving your family more room to live.
- Longer Lasting: Your tankless unit will last longer than a traditional tank water heater, less repairs. In fact, tankless water heaters can last up to 25 years or more, while a traditional tank life span is 5 to 10 years.
- Cleaner Water: With a tankless water heater, water is heated as it passes through the unit so you will always be using a fresh supply of water. As years pass by, traditional tank water heaters can start to rust and build-up scale inside the tank, which is where your hot water is being stored for use.
- Handles High Volumes: Tankless water heaters can handle the demands of any size household, no matter how large. This means if you require multiple units, you can add as many as you need and still enjoy all the energy saving benefits and on-demand hot water benefits of tankless technology.
- Click Here to REQUEST A QUOTE for New Water Heater Installation
Schedule an appointment to learn if a tankless water heater is right for you.
High-efficiency tank type water heaters are available as well.