Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration Products by Abacus
RO PurePro™ Reverse Osmosis Drinking Water Filtration
Our reverse osmosis drinking water system installed at point-of-use in your home has four stages of filtration ensuring fresh, clean tasting drinking water. Impurities are removed and contaminants are reduced, benefitting your life in every way possible.
Here’s what the RO PurePro™ can do:
- Improves taste
- Delivers extremely high-quality water by removing unwanted impurities
- Produces bottled-water quality straight from the tap
- Ensures advanced water quality compared to pour-through pitchers or faucet filters
The RO PURE PRO™ Can Filter The Worry From Your Water
Improve taste and reduce odor
Produce the ultimate clean water by removing chlorine, total dissolved solids (TDS) and other impurities as small as an atom. Your beverages and ice will consistently taste better with the quality of bottled water right from your tap. Eliminate the need for pour-through pitchers or faucet filters, with far superior results.
Get extremely high-quality water at the most economical cost for point- of-use applications. For a family of four, the RO PureProTM drinking system produces ultra clean water for approximately $0.25 per day.
Perfect companion to your Reionator Pro® System
The RO PureProTM is the perfect addition to any whole-house Reionator ProTM conditioning or SoftMAX ProTM softening system. The conditioner or softener protects the RO PureProTM from hardness minerals that can clog the RO membrane, while the RO PureProTM produces extremely high-quality water for drinking and cooking.
Produce fresh tasting, high-quality water right from the tap. Fill your reusable water bottle before leaving the house and eliminate the need for bottled water.
How It Works
- Water first enters the RO PurePro™ through sediment and carbon pre-filters. These specially designed filters protect the automatic shut-off and membrane from clogging with debris, and reduce chlorine, thus protecting the membrane.
- Water then travels to the membrane. This is where the “Reverse Osmosis” of the RO PurePro™ system occurs. The membrane substantially reduces dissolved solids and other unwanted impurities from the water stream.
- The R.O. water is then stored and ready to use. When the tap is turned on, water flows from the holding tank through another activated carbon filter, providing a final polish to the water.
Unlock Your Water’s Potential With an Industry Leader.
The RO PurePro™ provides the following advantages:
- Space-saving ultra slim design
- Four stages of filtration
- High-performance, 50 gallon per day membrane
- Automatic shutoff when holding tank is full
- Airgap faucet
- High flow rates with 3/8” outlet tubing to faucet
- Quick connect fittings and color-coded tubing for simple installation
Ro PurePro™ Will Reduce:
- Arsenic V
- Chromium III
- Chromium VI
- Radium 226/228
Incoming Water Specifications
|Water Pressure Range||40-100 psig (280-690 kPa)|
|Max Total Dissolved Solids (TDS)||2000 ppm (mg/l) maximum|
|Water Temperature Range||40-100° F (4-38° C)|
|pH Range||4-11 (optimum pH 7.0-7.5)|
|Maximum Hardness||< 10 gpg (170 mg/l or soften)|
|Maximum Iron||< .1 ppm (mg/l)|
|Maximum Manganese||< 0.05 ppm (mg/l)|
|Chlorine Restriction||See note|
|Bacteria Restriction||Water source must be potable**|
NOTE: Chlorine will damage a T.F.C. Membrane. The Activated Carbon Prefilters has been designed to reduce chlorine from the incoming water. Change filter every 6 to 12 months, more often if the water contains more than 1 ppm chlorine. **DO NOT USE WITH WATER THAT IS MICROBIOLOGICALLY UNSAFE OR OF UNKNOWN QUALITY WITHOUT ADEQUATE DISINFECTION BEFORE OR AFTER THE SYSTEM.